Add ability to sign using external function for neonDB API.
Bugfix for _emitNum
- Transactions are now exposed semantically with the convention of Verb-Noun.
- Transaction creation is exposed as
- Transactions can be serialized or deserialzed using
- Transaction signing is now
signTransactionand it returns the signed transaction instead of having to manually attach the signature.
- Transaction Hash can be calculated using
getTransactionHashpassing in the transaction object.
ScriptBuilder for Smart Contract invocation
- ScriptBuilder class is an object used to build VM scripts that mirrors the ScriptBuilder found in the C# repo.
buildScriptis a convenient wrapper around ScriptBuilder to call a contract with
getAccount methods renamed to getAccount and returns a single Account object instead of an array
| getAccountsFromWIFKey -> getAccountFromWIFKey | getAccountsFromPrivateKey -> getAccountFromPrivateKey
Additional NEP2 wrapper methods (Simple encrypted WIF creation)
Address validation to guard against sending to non-NEO addresses.
Introduce NEP2 Support (encrypt / decrypt WIF)
- Upgrade API support to v2 for neon-wallet-db